A northern Michigan kayak & kayak builder story.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Onward HO!















I love this kayak, the build is fairly easy and Rewarding! I have decided on 3/16" dowels secured with Rhino Glue. This process took a few hours, but I also managed to cut out the bow and stern piece. The next steps involve epoxying the bow/stern, and then cutting off the excess dowels, and a quick light sand. Following that I will build a seat, coaming and then look at skinning it.

I did add two pieces of wood to the section behind the coaming. I did this for two reasons. To add support to reenter the boat in open water, and to give me a place to secure any type of cargo. I figure it may have added a half an inch.

Check out the pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger sink sink socks said...

She was reaching herrin telefonsex up for some brilliantly colored maple leaves, and wasentirely unconscious of his presence, especially after she had seenhim.I'm a-goin' t' charge 'em till they squeal, he declared to thetimidly protesting Aunt Margaret, an' then I'm goin' t' charge 'em aleast mite more, drat 'em!He retreated behind the rough wooden counter that did duty as a desk,slammed open the flimsy, paper-bound cash book that ficken frei sehen served as aregister, and planted his elbows uncompromisingly on either side ofit.These varyfrom the common presentation in the dream content to dream thoughtswhich are as varied as are the causes in form and essence which giverise to exotik anal hardcore them.Its content, fixed immediately after awakening, runs as follows: Company; at table geile enge feuchte fotzen or table d'hote.

2:43 AM

 
Blogger sink sink socks said...

In both cases theanxiety is only superficially attached shakira nip to the idea which accompanies itand comes from another source.I rather guess she has, smiled Sister Poteet, the grocer's betterhalf, who had taken an afternoon off from the suche mobilfunk store in order to bepresent.So, their meeting passed off without theexplanation which Miss Bangle began to fear would cut short herbenevolent lolita galeries amusement., thehysterical symptoms, evince one essential quality which I have so livestream webcam sexchat farfailed to find in the dream.

2:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home